| Type of Inmate|| Saturdays|| Sundays|| Holidays|
| General Population|| 9:00-2:00|| 9:00-2:00|| 9:00-2:00|
| Non-Contact Visits|| 9:00-2:00|| 9:00-2:00|| 9:00-2:00|
2019 BCFC Visitation Schedule
General Visitation Rules
- It is the inmate's responsibility to inform visitors of the rules and regulations governing visits.
- Visits will be for a two (2) hour period. However, depending on the number of visitor's, this time may be extended and applies to contact visits only.
- Visitor(s) must be on the Inmate's Visiting list or they will not be permitted to visit.
- Infants under the age of six (6) months may visit unlimited times without a social security number, provided the person bringing them meets all of the guidelines to visit.
- Adults (18 and older) must have photo ID. Children (17 and younger) photo IDs are recommended.
- If a minor is accompanied by a non-parent or guardian, they shall be required to have the written consent, signed and notarized as a legal document.
- Inmates may not receive a visit during their first weekend at BCFC.
- There will be NO MOVEMENT allowed during count time. Everyone must remain seated when count time is announce.
- No more than two (2) adult visitors shall visit an inmate during a controlled visit.
- No more than three (3) adult visitors shall visit an inmate during a contact visit.
- Physical contact within the bounds of appropriate good taste shall only be permitted at the beginning and at the end of each visit. (One brief kiss and hug. No open mouth kissing.)
- NO holding hands, and any other type of touching during a visit.
- Sexual stimulation or activity shall be strictly prohibited.
- Children must be kept under parental control at all times. Children shall be accompanied by parents when going to the vending machines and bathrooms.
- No visitors shall be allowed to remain in vehicle during visits. Vehicle shall remain locked.
- Infants (0-1) may be held by the inmate. All other children must be seated or held by a visitor.
- Inmates and visitors are STRICTLY PROHIBITED TO SHARE FOOD OR DRINK ITEMS.
- All food wrappers will be opened and properly disposed of before returning to the table, uneaten food shall be disposed of before returning to the table. Uneaten food shall be disposed of, or taken with the visitor. The inmate shall not be permitted to take items with him.
- Playing board games or cards shall not be permitted during visits.
- No one shall be permitted to insert their hands in pockets. Nothing shall be carried in pockets.
- All visitors and inmates must keep hands above the tables during visits.
- For infants: only a receiving blanket of reasonable size shall be permitted. All other blankets are prohibited.
- After exiting restrooms, visitors will open hands and open mouths for security check by the visitation officer.
- At any time if security staff deems a reasonable cause, visitors and inmates will be searched. Visitors shall be assigned seating.
- NO spandex clothing. This includes pants and tops.
- No tank tops or tube tops.
- Dresses, skirts, and shorts must be at least knee length.
- No sleeveless shirts.
- No see-through or revealing clothing.
- Shirts must be capable of being tucked in jeans, slacks, or skirts.
- No low-cut provocative clothing will be allowed (i.e. tight fitting pants, low cut shirts, fishnet clothing, and no cleavage shall be visible).
- Appropriate undergarments must be worn (i.e. bra, underwear, slip worn with dress or skirt).
- No head coverings of any kind, including head-bands, religious head coverings will be allowed.
- Visitors must wear shoes and ALL shoes must be fully enclosed on all sides. NO flip-flops or sandals (Sandals are flat bottoms, open in the front).
- No coats, jackets, or hooded sweatshirts allowed in visiting room.
- Visitors inappropriately dressed WILL NOT be allowed to visit that day.
Items Allowed in the Visiting Room
- Up to $40.00 limit in $1.00 bills and silver change per inmate being visited, along with vehicle keys: 1 ignition, 1 door, and no keychain. All items shall remain in a clear plastic bag.
- Clear container for money (plastic baggie, coin purse).
- Essential infant items (1 clear plastic bottle, 3 diapers). No toys and/or glass jars.
- Visitors may wear (1) watch, (1) ring, (1) pair of earrings.
- Items not allowed in the visiting area shall be placed in lockers. Staff will dispose of any items left at the institution.
- Any visit may be terminated immediately at the discretion of the visiting area supervisor if he/she determines an incident to be of a serious nature.
Any violation of the above-listed rules, and violations of any other security matters will result in immediate termination of the visit and/or disciplinary action. The shift supervisor shall review and observe any questionable attire and determination if the visit is to be allowed or terminated. Visitors shall be allowed to visit the next schedules day if attire complies will policy.
Only the shift supervisor shall have the authority to deny or terminate a visit. If a visit is denied or terminated for any reason, the shift supervisor shall prepare a written report to the warden explaining in detail the reason for denial or termination. If a visit is terminated for unruly behavior, inappropriate conduct, or illegal or possible illegal activity, the visitor shall be informed that they shall not be allowed re-entry to visit without written permission from the warden.
It is unfortunate that some visitors attempt to bring dangerous contraband that could be harmful to you, your loved one, or the staff. The staff are trained and instructed to detect this. We are asking for your cooperation to prevent the introduction of dangerous contraband. Please follow the officer's instructions. Please be aware that pursuant to KRS 520.010, KRS 520.050, and KRS 520.060, anyone entering the grounds of a correctional institution may be subject to a personal search or a search of their vehicle. Anyone found in possession of contraband will be prosecuted at the fullest extent of the law.
Entry of Inmates
- Inmates shall enter the visiting area through the rear entrance of the Visitation Building. Institutional ID, locker key, and wedding band shall be the only items allowed into the visiting area. No watches, necklaces, etc.
- Inmates shall be fully dressed in inmate uniforms.
- Inmates shall not be seated on the same side of the table as their visitor.
- Inmates are not allowed to take anything from the visiting area except ID, locker keys, and wedding bands.