The Kentucky Department of Corrections Victim Services Branch is inviting service providers to join the Kentucky VINE Service Provider Directory. This service does not come with any cost to join. As a participant of the KY VINE Service Provider Directory, your agency will be responsible for maintaining the accuracy of your profile information and will have the ability to select which features best suite your agency, that you would like to utilize to connect with victims. Once your agency completes the form and your agency has been validated by the SME (Subject Matter Experts) Team you will be added to the Service Provider database and given instructions on how to maintain your agency's information.
Before submitting your agency's information for review, please be sure your agency/organization meets the following guidelines.
Your agency/organization must:
- The agency/organization must provide quality victim services in Kentucky, regardless of the city, county, or region in Kentucky where the facility is located. Services may include emergency support, basic needs, counseling, healthcare, legal/financial support and children's services.
- Be registered with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) or Secretary of State, if they are a “for profit" agency/organization and not VOCA funded.
- Update and maintain their own information. Failure to update annually will be grounds for removal from the directory.
- NOT discriminate against individuals based on race, age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or similar factors.
- NOT misrepresent themselves or their services in any way, including non-delivery of services, or that are engaged in illegal or fraudulent activities.
Please be advised Kentucky VINE reserves the right to include or exclude any agency or organization at its discretion. Questions about inclusion or exclusion from the directory may be directed to the Kentucky VINE program manager.
We hope you will choose to be a part of this important new resource for crime victims in our state.
To complete the form to be considered for addition to the Service Provider Directory please go to Kentucky VINE (vinelink.com).
If you have any questions about the Service Provider Directory, please contact the Victim Services Branch at 1-877-687-6818.
***If you are a victim and are looking for Service Providers, please visit www.vinelink.com and click on the service provider directory tab***