The Division of Reentry Services has 10 Employment Program Administrators who serve most counties in the state. They with:
- Employment Application Assistance
- Employment Building Assistance
- Referral to hiring agencies
- Employment Clothing or tools
- Other Employment Related Needs
The process begins with the Probation & Parole Officer making a referral to the Reentry Employment Administrator who will meet with the client at the local Probation & Parole Office.
The Reentry Employment Administrators are also participants of the Kentucky Opioid Response Effort (KORE). This is a new tool offered by the Kentucky DOC as part of the Opioid Respnse Effort. Case Management Services will be provided for those who meet the Opioid Criteria.