In-person visitation will resume at BCC on April 23, 2022.
Virtual visitation is currently available for visitors to set up through Securus.
To schedule an appointment to visit, please contact Sharon Johnson or Haley Nesselrode:
To see the visitation guidelines across all prison, click here.
To see the updated visitation information for BCC, click here.
Visitor Dress Code
- A visitor shall be dressed properly, including wearing undergarments, appropriate to the age and sex of the visitor. A female visitor shall wear a bra.
- A visitor shall wear shoes; open toe shoes shall not be permitted.
- A skirt or dress shall not be less that two (2) inches above the knee, including any slit.
- Shorts shall not be less that two (2) inches above the knee.
- A shirt or blouse shall have sleeves
- A coat may be worn into the visitation building but shall be searched and then hung in the designated area for visitor coats.
The following clothing shall be prohibited:
- Clothing with rips or holes.
- Clothing which does not completely cover the midriff, cleavage, or chest.
- Leggings, unless worn under a dress or skirt that extends not less than two (2) inches above the knee.
- Tank top, halter top, muscle shirt, or see through clothing.
- A head covering of any kind, including headband, excluding religious head covering.
- Bib overalls.
- The Shift Supervisor shall review and observe any questionable attire and make a determination if the visit is to be allowed or terminated. The visitor may visit the next visiting day if attire complies with policy.
- Special or Extended Visits are outlined and explained in CPP 16.1