Beginning the week of June 20, 2021, all DOC Adult Institutions will be operating with new visitation protocols.
To see the visitation guidelines across all prison, click here.
To see the updated visitation information for LSCC, click here.
Visitor clothing and dress shall conform as close as possible to accepted dress within the community and shall require clothing to be in good taste as not to offend other visitors, staff, and/or inmates. This includes:
- No spandex clothing, this includes pants and tops.
- No tank tops or tube tops
- Dresses, skirts, and shorts must be at least knee length.
- No sleeveless shirts. No see through or revealing.
- Shirts must be capable of being tucked into jeans, slacks or skirts.
- No low-cut provocative clothing will be allowed, i.e, tight fitting pant, low
cut shirts, fishnet clothing, and no cleavage shall be visible.
- Appropriate undergarments must be worn. i.e., bra, underwear, slip worn with dress or skirt.
- Headwear shall not be worn; exceptions hsall be made for religious head-wear.
- Visitors must wear shoes and ALL shoes must be fully enclosed on all sides. No flip flops, or sandals. Sandals are flat bottom open in front.
- Gloves are not allowed.
- No coats, jackets, or hooded sweatshirts allowed in visiting room.
- Visitors inappropriately dressed WILL NOT be allowed to visit that day.