(This information is subject to change.)
RCC In-person visitation will occur twice a month.
Assessment Center Inmates: (Units 1, 2, & 3) 8:30am until 3:00pm (Visits shall be a maximum of one (1) hour.) Assessment Center inmates must be at the A/C Center sixty (60) days before being eligible for a visit. After an Assessment Center inmate has been at the facility for forty-five (45) days, visitor applications may be submitted.
Permanent Inmates: 8:30am until 3:00pm (Visits shall be a maximum of two (2) hours.)
The weekend(s) will change each month.
Contact RCC for more information at (502) 222-0173.
Virtual visitation is scheduled online through Securus: https://securustech.net/video-products/index.html
(For more detailed guidelines follow this link
- There will be no vending available.
- Visitors will not be allowed to bring money into the visitation room.
- There will be a maximum of three visitors per table, including children.
- Times will be 8:30am - 3:00pm; Last visitors will enter no later than 2:00pm.
- Visitors are subject to a frisk, search, and body scanning.
|JULY||8TH (ODD)||29TH (EVEN)|
| ||9TH (EVEN)||30TH (ODD)|
|AUGUST||12TH (ODD)||26TH (EVEN)|
| ||13TH (EVEN)||27TH (ODD)|
|SEPTEMBER||9TH (ODD)||23RD (EVEN)|
| ||10TH (EVEN)||24TH (ODD)|
|OCTOBER||7TH (ODD)||21ST (EVEN)|
| ||8TH (EVEN)||22ND (ODD)|
|NOVEMBER||4TH (ODD)||18TH (EVEN)|
| ||5TH (EVEN)||19TH (ODD)|
|DECEMBER||2ND (ODD)||16TH (EVEN)|
| ||3RD (EVEN)||17TH (ODD)|
- Shoes: All shoes must be closed toe. No Flip Flops or clogs.
- Shirts: Must be long enough to tuck in. No foul language written on shirt or any other inappropriate graphics. No low-cut shirts and no cut designs in shirts that would leave bare areas on arms and/or back. Shirts must cover midriff, cleavage, bosom, and armpits.
- Pants: No skintight pants, no rips, and no pants that show underwear or bare back when sitting. No sweatpants, athletic or yoga shorts or pants, spandex, tights, or leggings (unless approved prior to your visit due to medical needs).
- Shorts/Skirts/Dresses: No wraparound skirt or dress. No miniskirts or cutoffs. All shorts, shirts, and dresses shall be no shorter than (4) inches above the knee.
- Jewelry: Each visitor may wear only one (1) ring or wedding set, one (1) simple necklace with or without medallion, one (1) simple pair of stud earrings. (Large or Bulky Jewelry not Allowed for safety reasons)
- Head covering: No hats or head covering except for religious headwear.
DIRECTIONS - DO NOT USE GPS ON OUR ADDRESS. It will not bring you to our institution. Please GPS the Oldham County Police Department we are just on the right past the Police station. The address is 1855 N Highway 393, LaGrange, KY 40031. Just prior to reaching the institutional entrance road, you will notice a sign on your right directing you to Roederer Correctional Complex. Turn right and proceed down the lane to the security station to give the correctional officer the information he requests. In-Person Visitation days are based on the last digit of the inmates DOC #...ODD or EVEN.
- During “odd" numbered months (January, March, May, July, September, and November), an inmate whose ID number ends in an odd digit shall receive visits on Saturdays, and inmate whose ID number ends in an even digit shall receive visits on Sundays.
- During “even" numbered months (February, April, June, August, October, and December), an inmate whose ID number ends in an even digit shall receive visits on Saturdays, and an inmate whose ID number ends in an odd digit shall receive visits on Sundays.