2023 Visitation- Calendar
Each inmate is eligible to receive 1 visit per week.
Visiting days and hours for inmates are on Wednesday and Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Please review the 2023 Visitation Calendar for the inmate's approved visitation day. Honor inmates are permitted to have visits on both Wednesday and Friday. The visit will be 2 hours in duration. If over 150 miles away, you may request an extended visit. You must be on the inmate's approved visitation list.
You will be permitted to enter the institution no earlier than 8:30 a.m. and no later than 2:30pm. It is recommended that you arrive 30 minutes prior to ensure you clear through all security processes and can enjoy your full 2-hour visit.
The visitor shall wait in the waiting area until the inmate they wish to visit is called and has arrived in the visiting room. If a visitor violates institutional rules, he or she may be asked to leave the grounds, and in extreme cases restricted from future visits.
Inmates who are housed in the Special Management Unit and/or have had their visiting privileges restricted for other reasons are permitted non-contact visits only. Visitations to inmates with non-contact visiting are by appointment only. The visit must be scheduled one week in advance. It is the inmate's responsibility to schedule these visits.
No alcoholic beverages, drugs, or weapons shall be permitted on institutional property. Prescription medication is permitted if it is in the original prescription container and can be left in the visitor's vehicle while visiting. A visitor found in possession of contraband as listed above shall be subject to felony prosecution and may be banned from future visits. Searches of vehicles and individuals are conducted at the discretion of the institution.
The institution has a regularly scheduled noon count. During this time all inmate movement must stop so that we can account for all inmates assigned to this institution. Your cooperation is necessary during this time.
- All visitors, age 18 and older shall be required to have proper picture identification
- All visitors must be on the inmates approved visiting list.
- All visitors shall be subject to search.
Nothing may be received or sent out through visiting.
A visitor may bring in only the items listed below:
- 1 picture Identification
- Car keys without keychain or electronic door devices
- 1 pair prescription eyeglasses
- 1 coat
- Jewelry – 1 ring, 1 necklace with or without one medallion, and 1 pair of earrings
- Necessary medication that shall be in an authorized container
- An adult visitor may bring a maximum of forty dollars ($40) in bills no larger than five dollars.
Luther Luckett Correctional Complex is proud to be a Tobacco Free Environment
All tobacco products and their use are strictly prohibited on our property. Leave all tobacco, matches, lighters, and e-cigarettes in your vehicle, tobacco is considered contraband.
As a visitor, you are expected to become familiar with the visiting rules and regulations of this institution. The rules and regulations are outlined in the available pamphlet and will periodically be explained to you by staff. You are to follow the rules and regulations of this institution and to cooperate with staff at all times.
Any violation of the visiting rules and regulations may result in the termination, suspension, or loss of your visiting privileges.
In accordance with Kentucky Revised Statute 520.010 the introduction of dangerous contraband into a Correctional Institution is a felony offense. Anyone who knowingly introduces dangerous contraband into the Luther Luckett Correctional Complex will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Our staff are trained and instructed to detect dangerous contraband. You are expected to cooperate fully to prevent the introduction of dangerous contraband. Please follow the officer's instructions. Please be aware that pursuant to KRS 520.010; KRS 520.050; and KRS 520.060, anyone entering the grounds of a correctional institution may be subject to a personal search or a search of their vehicle. Anyone found in possession of contraband will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Visitors Dress Policy
- No low cut or provocative clothing (tank tops, halter tops, see-through clothing, sleeveless garments, Spandex, etc.)
- No clothing that fails to completely cover the midriff and bosom.
- Shorts or skirts shall be no higher than 2 inches above the knee cap.
- Jeggings and/or leggings are not permitted.
- Undergarments must be worn.
- No head apparel unless it is religious in nature.
- No clothing with derogatory emblems, graphics, slogans, rips or holes.
- No open toe shoes, sandals, or flip flops.
- Each visitor may wear only one (1) wedding ring, one (1) necklace with or without medallion and one (1) pair of earrings. This is the only jewelry allowed in the visiting area.
- Please remember that the Visitation Supervisor will make the final determination regarding dress code.
For security purposes, jackets and coats shall not be permitted in the visiting area. These garments can be stored in the following ways: visitors may leave them in their vehicles or hang them on wall pegs in the mall area.
Visitors Assistance Service
Below is a list of numbers to assist you if you are in need of assistance with your automobile. Towing
AAA – 423-8222
Doug's Auto Repair – 222-1703
Eldridges LaGrange Service Center – 222-1673
TARC – Please click here for a link to TARC's Web Page Uber.com
Lock Out Services
LaGrange Lock & Key – 222-1955 Pop A Lock – East – 895-6736