Come for a job. Stay for a career. Make a difference for a lifetime.
Are you looking for your purpose? Are you looking for a change in your career? You've found it! The Department of Corrections has a variety of positions such as Correctional Officers (and security job series), Probation & Parole Officers, Farm Managers, Educators, Maintenance, Social Work, Caseworkers, Administrative and many, many more!
Our opportunities are advertised in one of the following ways:
Competitive - Available to all job seekers
Promotional - Only available to current employees of the Commonwealth
How to apply for competitive positions:
- Go to Careers.Ky.gov
- For competitive job positions click on Corrections, Probation & Parole
- Select the job title you want to apply for
- Click the orange button "Apply Now" or Apply with LinkedIn
- You will be required to create an account - or agree to the terms using LinkedIn
- Then Start Your Application process!
If the job you are seeking is not listed here, you may also search "All Jobs" on the Careers.Ky.Gov home page.
Already a state employee? How to apply for promotional positions:
- Go to Careers.Ky.Gov
- Click on Already a State Employee
- You will then be prompted to sign in to MyPurpose, use your state computer sign in information
- Click Jobs button
- Click on the box that says Keyword and enter the position you are looking for then click the search button
- Once you see the position you want to apply for, click Apply Now on the right of the position
- Then Start Your Application Process!
If you are a state employee without email access, please click here.
Employees who continue to have any problem accessing the system, please have them contact the KY online Gateway helpdesk at KOGHelpdesk@ky.gov or call 502-564-0104 ext. 2, Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm EST.