Please see visitation guidelines here. If you have additional questions about a specific facility, or would like to schedule an appointment to visit, please see the contact information below.
In-person visitation will resume at NTC on April 27, 2022.
In-Person Visitation Information:
Effective April 27, 2022, in-person visitation will be conducted on Wednesdays between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- In-person visits are scheduled by appointment only and will be for one (1) hour.
- Visits must be scheduled no later than 7 days in advance of the requested visitation date.
- Inmates are permitted two (2) in-person visits per month.
- Extended visits must be requested by the inmate.
Virtual visitation will continue to be offered. The virtual visits will be 30 minutes in duration.
- In-person visits is limited to only two vaccinated visitors, per visit. Proof of vaccination is required for all visitors upon entry into the institution.
- No visitors under the age of 18 allowed.
- Social distance practiced at all times. All chairs, tables, protective screens and bathrooms shall be thoroughly disinfected between each use.
- Temperature checks shall be performed on all visitors, inmates and staff.
- Visitors must answer a COVID-19 questionnaire upon entry.
- Absolutely no physical contact shall be permitted.
- There will be no access to food, vending machines, water fountains or microwaves.
- Mask shall be worn by the visitors, inmates and staff at all times. Visitors shall provide their own mask.
In addition to the above, all inmates and visitors shall be in compliance with NTC IPP 16-02-01 and CPP 16.1 in order to prevent denial of visiting privileges.