Please see visitation guidelines here. If you have additional questions about a specific facility, or would like to schedule an appointment to visit, please see the contact information below.
Visiting Guidelines effective on June 1, 2022:
- In-person visits is limited to only two visitors, per visit. Visitors under 18 years old may visit if they are a verified biological/step child or biological/step grandchild. Visitors must be on the inmate's approved visitation list.
- Absolutely no physical contact shall be permitted.
- Mask shall be worn by the visitors, inmates and staff at all times. Visitors shall provide their own mask.
- Social distance practiced at all times. All chairs, tables, protective screens and bathrooms shall be thoroughly disinfected between each use.
- There will be no access to food, vending machines, water fountains or microwaves.