Days and times will vary by institution. Inmates are allowed two visitors at a time and visits must be scheduled at least one week in advance. All visitors will be required to wear a mask.
Please see visitation guidelines here. If you have additional questions about a specific facility, or would like to schedule an appointment to visit, please see the contact information below.
KSR Visiting Information and Requirements
- Visiting is by appointment only and you will be assigned a time for your visit. The visit will be 1 hour in duration and an inmate may only receive 1 visit per visitation week. If you qualify for an extended visit, the visit will be 2 hours in duration and an inmate may only receive 1 extended visit per month. You must be on the inmate’s approved visitation list. If all appointments are booked, priority will be given to visitors who have not received a visit that month.
- Only two visitors are allowed per visit.
- To establish a fair visiting schedule, visitation shall be scheduled for each inmate by appointment and shall be arranged by the last number of the inmate’s ID. The visitation calendar will rotate one week for odd numbers, the next week even numbers. It is your responsibility to ensure that you check the attached visitation calendar to ensure it is your visitation week.
- You will be permitted to enter the institution no earlier than 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. It is recommended that you arrive 30 minutes prior to ensure you clear through all security processes and can enjoy your full visit.
- All visitors will have their temperature taken, COVID-19 screening questions asked and will be required to sanitize their shoes and hands prior to entering the Visitation building. Failure to follow the screening procedures will result in denial of your visit.
- You must maintain social distancing in the visiting room from other visitors (6 feet).
- Absolutely no physical contact shall be permitted between the visitor and inmate at any time.
- No food, access to vending machines or microwave use shall be permitted during the visit. There will be no accessibility to drinking water. Do not bring any currency to your visit.
- Mask must be always worn. You are responsible for providing your own mask.
Regular visitation rules on the KSR visiting website apply regarding Dress Code & Behavior Guidelines for
Visitors and Dangerous Contraband. The following are the only permitted items:
- Jewelry the visitor is wearing (wedding ring, one (1) watch, one (1) necklace, one (1) pair of earrings).
- Visitors may bring two (2) car keys (1 ignition key and 1 door key, or a remote locking/unlocking device).
- Photograph identification card.
- Covid-19 Vaccine Card.
*Any violation of these procedures may result in your visit being denied or your visit ended. *Visitation Schedule:
Visitation times will be on Wednesdays.
Visitation will be scheduled between 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m., 1:15 p.m. and 3:45 p.m. You will be assigned a visiting time by the scheduler.
To view the 2022 KSR visitation calendar, click here
To view the 2023 KSR visitation calendar, click here
The visit will be one hour in duration. You will be permitted to enter the institution no earlier than 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. It is recommended that you arrive 30 minutes prior to ensure you clear through all security processes and to enjoy your full one-hour visit.
For further visiting room information and visiting requirements click here