(The following guidelines are subject to change. Visitation days and times will vary by institution.
- Visitors are no longer required to provide proof of vaccination.
- Children of any age are allowed to visit providing they can wear a mask for the duration of the visit.
- Masks must be worn by inmates, visitors, and staff working visitation, at all times.
- Visitors shall provide their own masks.
- Visits will continue to be no contact until further notice.
- The number of visitors allowed varies by institution.
Visitation times and requirements may vary by institution and are subject to change. All visitors should check the website or with prison staff prior to visiting to see if there are any updates or changes.
To see the visitation schedule for a specific prison, or to learn more about their visitation procedures, please click on their page below: