The Office of Victim Services provides a broad range of information-related services to help victims stay informed about their offender during his/her incarceration and supervision status. Victims may call 24/7 to receive automated information through the VINE line at 800-511-1670 regarding offenders or call 877-687-6818 during regular business hours to speak directly to an OVS staff member.
The following is a partial listing of services provided by the Office of Victim Services.
- Assistance with the Kentucky VINE and Vine Court Service
- Information about the status of an inmate
- Referrals for victim restitution inquiries
- Processing of requests for notification upon release
- Training for criminal justice personnel
- Attending statewide conferences that bring victims, victim advocates, service providers, and criminal justice professionals together to train, share information, and network
- Site visits to institutions, county jails, and victim service providers across the state to educate individuals about VINE and to distribute VINE materials offered by OVS
Notice of Release Request
To request written notification per KRS 421.500 (1)(a), please print and fill out the form below:
Notice of Release Request Form