- Regular visiting hours shall be from 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 8 p. m. on Saturday, Sunday, and state holidays. Visitors shall not be permitted entry after 2:00 p.m. for afternoon visits or 7:30 p.m. for evening visits. Regular visits shall not exceed two hours in length. The length of the visit may be shortened if the visiting room reaches full capacity. Inmates shall be permitted visits on each of the regularly scheduled visiting days.
- Evening visitation hours shall be from 6 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. on Friday. Visitors shall be permitted to enter NTC at 5:50 p.m. Evening visitors shall not be permitted entry after 6:10 p.m.
- Inmates residing in the Honor Dormitory and Outside Detail Unit may receive evening visits. Normally, inmates shall not receive a regular visit and evening visit on the same visiting day.
- An inmate residing in the Honor Dormitory and Outside Detail Unit may receive an evening visit on Friday and regular visitation on the other visiting days. The day visit and the evening visit shall not be with the same visitor. The guidelines established in NTC 16-02-03, Honor Dorm Visitation, shall apply to evening visits.
- Special Management Unit inmates may receive visits on Monday and Wednesday by appointment only. Visitors shall make a request to the Special management Unit Staff to schedule and appointment seven days prior to the visit. Visits shall not exceed one hour in length according to the following schedule:
8:15 a.m. - 9:15 a.m.
9:45 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.
12:15 p.m. - 1:15 p.m.
- The general visiting guidelines established in NTC 16-02-01, visiting, shall apply to the Outside Detail Dormitory visitation program. Outside Detail inmates may receive visits according to the following schedule:
Saturday, Sunday 8 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. and 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
State Holidays 8 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. and 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Visitors shall not be permitted entry after 2 p.m. for afternoon visits or 7:30 p.m. for evening visits.
- Controlled visitation may be conducted on Friday of each week between the hours of 4 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. by appointment only.
- Visitors shall only carry 1(one) daily dosage of any prescription medication. This medicine should be in the original container while on grounds. When having the prescription filled, Visitors can ask their pharmacist for an extra prescription bottle with appropriate labels to use for this daily allowance while visiting the institution.